Telehealth will still be made available to all clients.
My office will “soft open” for existing clients and for initial intakes to assure the physical health of all. I will be spacing clients 30 minutes apart so please enter driveway 5 minutes prior to scheduled appointment. This will assure confidentiality for all.
Please be aware that I can always switch our sessions to Telehealth without difficulty. This is a wonderful option in cases of the unforeseen.
Each week before coming to an “In Person” session I will assume that you and all family members are feeling healthy (no fever, sore throat, cough, headaches or other Covid-19 related symptoms), there has been no increased risk of being with an individual who may have been exposed to Covid-19 extent to which you are aware. I will not require that individuals wear a mask once in session with this therapist in my office, however if you feel uncomfortable without a mask, please know I support your wishes to be extra cautious (masks will be provided). I will remain aware of my own risk exposure and maintain my highest health functioning.
I may however be forced to change our scheduled “In-Person” to a “Telehealth” session if my risk profile has increased due to exposure through personal activities or work related concerns. I will maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times and request that all clients do as well to decrease the overall risk. This will limit my ability to conduct Heart Centered Hypnotherapy sessions, extensive play-therapy and unfortunately hugs.
Theresa Boutross, LCSW
91 Abbotsford Rd.
Winnetka, Illinois 60093
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PARKING/ARRIVAL
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before scheduled appointment
- Please make sure NOT to block garage doors facing Winnetka Ave.
- Please park facing the front of your car (east) or toward the fence.
- You will then enter through the white gate (closest to the yellow house-facing Winnetka Ave) PLEASE remember to close the gate behind you) then the first door on the right (up two steps). This door will be unlocked at the time of your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer on your hands (located in the mu room where you entered) before proceeding up the stairs to the second floor. You will see my office as you come up the stairs. Please come directly into office.
- If it is raining or messy weather, please remove your shoes. There is a coat rack and a place for umbrellas as well.
- My office is located directly across from New Trier High School (East Campus) This location can easily be accessed by car and train (Indian Hill Station in Winnetka- 2 blocks walking distance). No street parking when New Trier is in session. White house/ white fence on the corner of Abbotsford Rd and Winnetka Ave. Driveway entrance is located on Winnetka Ave just east of Abbotsford Rd.