Serving Adults, Adolescents, Couples and Families on Chicago’s NorthShore
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential. Click here for a list of treatment specialities.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
Please contact me to schedule your free 30 minute consultation.
1-312-610-0694 • Send Email • Video Sessions Available
Rates & Insurance
- Individual Sessions
- $175 per 50-minute Individual session
- $225 per 80-minute Individual Session
- Couple/Family Sessions
- $225 per 60 minute Couple/Family session
- $300 per 80 minute Couples/Family session
- $350 per 90-110 minute Couples/Family session
- $400 per 110-120 minute Couples/Family session
- $400 per 90 minute Divorce Custody Mediation
- Reporting & Treatment Plans
- $100 per 30 minutes for Reports and Treatment Plans
Payment & Insurance:
- I do not accept Insurance
- I will provide you with Receipts to submit for reimbursement.
- I accept ALL major credit cards including Health Savings Accounts
- Free 30 Minute Face to Face Consultation
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.